Established in 2001, Caracle Creek International Consulting provides a wide range of geological and geophysical services to the mineral exploration and mining industries with offices in Canada and South Africa.
Caracle Creek has grown into a dynamic and reputable consulting group with more than 15 years of global operations – have a look at our Company:
The global Caracle Creek team is made up of strategically located, experienced industry professionals, possessing extensive management and technical skills drawn from years of internationally diversified experience. Innovating new approaches to exploration and executing cost effective solutions are key pillars of our business scope. Logistically, Caracle Creek is well positioned to service its international client base with offices in Canada and South Africa.
Whether you’re a junior explorer, developing a mineral resource, or an experienced senior mining company, Caracle Creek has the depth to be your exploration arm.
The professionals of Caracle Creek have extensive experience in the mineral exploration industry working for private and public exploration and mining companies, as well as other geological, geophysical and engineering consultants. Caracle Creek has a wide scope of clients and client requests that tap into our years’ of experience in the technical and financial sides of the mineral exploration industry.
We design and manage complete exploration programs for prospectors, junior explorers and mining companies. Caracle Creek provides teams of professional geologists, geophysicists and engineers to the mineral exploration and development industry, with international experience in all disciplines and services that include:
- Complete exploration services – geology and geophysics (Earth Probe)
- Project generation
- Program design and management
- Data compilation and target generation
- 3D geological modelling, visualization and spatial database management
- Independent Technical Reports (NI 43-101, JORC, SAMREC)
- Property evaluation and due diligence/Valuation studies
- Mineral Resource/Reserve estimations, audits and economic analysis
- Land tenure and data management (MyMAPS)