With its global experience, Caracle Creek is an expert at quantifying and verifying your mineral resources.
We have worked on a variety of deposit types and commodities world-wide including, precious metals (gold-silver, PGE), base metals (Cu-Pb-Zn), magmatic sulphides (Ni-Cu-Co-PGE), LCT pegmatites (lithium), and rare earth elements, as well as industrial minerals (coal, graphite, iron, phosphate, potash).
Caracle Creek is involved in all stages of exploration that lead to mineral resource estimation and beyond:
- Database setup, validation and management.
- Drilling program planning and execution.
- Quality assurance/quality control.
- Recommendations for upgrading Mineral Resources.
- Mineral Resource estimation and categorization.
- Orebody modelling.
- Statistical and geostatistical analysis.
- Audit of resource and reserve estimates.
- Technical Report Writing (compliance: NI 43-101, JORC, SAMREC).
Caracle Creek has extensive experience completing Mineral Resource estimations on the basis of both current and historic data. We are experts in bringing non-compliant resource estimations to the compliant stage by planning, managing and executing drilling programs to verify the historic information.
We are skilled in using the latest in mineral resource estimation techniques and software and utilize a variety of software platforms including: Geovia Gems, Whittle, Surpac, Datamine Studio, and Leapfrog 3D geological modelling software.