Specialist coal resource consulting includes mineral resource estimation, target evaluation, and project management.with our team of experienced professionals.
CCIC Coal has years of extensive experience in the coal industry and as specialists in the sub-Saharan coal industry, is well situated to provide its clients with the necessary expertise to implement and manage coal exploration and development projects. Since its inception, CCIC Coal has worked for numerous coal exploration and mining companies, and have been instrumental in various listings on a number of international stock exchanges [More Information].
- Desktop studies and target evaluation.
- Project due diligence.
- Budget generation for exploration projects.
- Project management including drill-rig management and safety supervision.
- Management and interpretation of wireline surveys.
- Logging and sampling to industry best practice standards.
- Database Management, Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Band studies.
- Geological interpretation and seam modelling.
- Mineral Resource Estimations.
- Independent Technical Report Writing (compliance: SAMREC, JORC, NI 43-101).
CCIC Coal has a close working relationship with various specialists involved in the coal exploration and evaluation value add chain, including environmental companies, drillers, surveyors, process engineers, mining engineers, mining contractors and accredited laboratories.
Our team has demonstrated very strong technical abilities from exploration through to extraction. CCIC Coal’s professionals are accomplished users of Geosoft Target, which is utilized daily to update drilling programmes, plan maps, cross-sections, graphic borehole logs, grids and contours. SABLE and GBIS database software are utilised to store and validate borehole and project data. Geological modelling and resource estimations are undertaken using Datamine and Minex. The team’s strong technical ability will manage your project from exploration through to extraction.
Based on experience acquired in the coalfields of sub-Saharan Africa, CCIC Coal is an authority on coal exploration in this region, having been part of numerous teams that have taken projects successfully from exploration through to profitable extraction.